Plastic Manufacturing Technician - (Buena Vista, VA)
Company: Orion: ADS
Posted on: November 22, 2022
*Featured locations include, but are not limited to, the list
below. Don't see your location? Select it anyway in your
application - we most likely have a similar fit for you!
Buena Vista, VA
Hours, sign-on bonuses and additional perks (there are plenty!)
vary, and your recruiter will share these details with you based on
the location(s) in which you are interested.
** Sign on bonus: $1,000.00 **
A Plastic Manufacturing Technician is responsible for the
packaging, labeling and visual quality inspection of all products
produced on their respective production line. A Plastic
Manufacturing Technician is also required to assist Line Operators
with line start-ups, shutdowns and tooling changeovers. Partners
closely with the Line Operator to meet established production
goals.. Additional responsibilities include:
- Embrace a culture of safety
- Ensure quality by conducting final visual inspections and
labeling all finished goods
- Track quantity of units produced from the production line to
- Utilize standard operating procedures to package pipe to be
delivered to customers
- Maintain a safe working environment that includes the
consistent use of Personal Protection Equipment to ensure your
- Assist with line tooling changes, start-ups, shutdowns and
down-stream equipment set-up
- Ability to learn and stay current on pipe specifications and
- Practice continuous improvement which not only includes the
line but also facility housekeeping
- Invest in your career with ADS. Build and maintain job skills
and additional earning potential through company training
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Energetic and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new skills
- Team oriented
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Previous industrial or manufacturing experience
- Ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time
in fluctuating temperatures.
- Position requires full range of body motion including twisting,
bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount
industrial equipment and vehicles.
- Ability to stand and be mobile throughout an 8-12-hour
- Ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and
transport finished goods.
Keywords: Orion: ADS, Newark , Plastic Manufacturing Technician - (Buena Vista, VA), Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!