Maintenance Crew, Senior Technician - Newark Nissan
Company: Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Maintenance Crew - Senior Technician - Full-TimeWe are looking
for a career minded leader in the maintenance field to grow with
our expanding team of successful dealerships. The new position of
Senior Maintenance Technician will allow you room to use your years
of experience in the field to coordinate the maintenance and upkeep
of all of our regional Hertrich Family of Dealerships while
streamlining processes, purchasing, and fine-tuning scheduling for
our dedicated staff of maintenance professionals.Our Senior
Maintenance Technician will enjoy:
- Extremely competitive salaries with systemic increases and
promotions based on performance, not seniority
- Comprehensive medical, dental vision, cancer, accident,
disability and life plans
- Paid Holidays * Vacation * Personal Days
- 401K with Employer Match
- Employee purchase discountsMaintenance Crew, Senior Technician
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform minor electrical maintenance such as equipment, line
and circuitry repair, replacement of fixtures, switches, outlets,
drivers, ballasts, led modules, bulbs and tubes, etc.
- Perform minor plumbing maintenance such as repair of leaks,
unclogging of drains, replacements of faucets, water fountain,
- Perform minor carpentry repairs such as replacing door knobs,
door closers, framing and patching walls, etc. Paint interior and
exterior walls as needed.
- Perform minor hvac troubleshooting and repair, and maintenance
such as replacement of filters, belts and thermostats, clean coils,
clear drain lines, etc.
- Inspect condition of building and building mechanical and
pneumatic equipment, and monitor fluid levels, temperature reading,
filter replacement, etc.
- Assist and supervise vendor activity as it relates to
troubleshooting and repair of access control systems, building
heating and cooling systems, fire detection and protection
- Assist and supervise vendor activity as it relates to lawn
care, site and ground work and snow removal.
- May travel from site to site as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.Senior Maintenance Crew Job
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Three (3) years building maintenance experience, or equivalent
combination of training and experience.
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry and
- Must be able to work independently as well as supervise others
assigned to similar responsibilities.
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not
limited to, some lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending,
standing, climbing or walking.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with few to no points.
- Job requires travel between dealership locations (vehicle
- Must have a current valid driver's license with minimal
violations or points. Offers of employment are conditional.
Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug
Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record
Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an
applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an
EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without
Keywords: Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships, Newark , Maintenance Crew, Senior Technician - Newark Nissan, Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...