IT Service Delivery Analyst
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Onsite-IT Service Delivery Analyst needed for a contract
opportunity with Yoh's client located in Newark, DE. The Big
Picture Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Ability to perform root cause analysis to prevent repeat
- Drive continuous improvement by recommending procedures and
controls for problem prevention and providing feedback to the
Solutions Delivery Team.
- Attention for fast-paced environment that requires incumbent to
be on-call 24x7.
- Communication skills to maintain messaging with stakeholders,
so that expectations of problem resolution as set early and
often.What You'll Be Doing:
- Ensure all computers and network it running properly. Image new
- Troubleshoot site specific applications. Troubleshoot network
- Setup and configure PI devices for display boards.
- Setup and deploy network and local printers.
- Work with MES team to troubleshoot issues with specific
applications such as scanners, barcode readers, and label
- Maintain records of computers, printers, switches, WAPs, PIs,
scanners, label printers and network configurations.What You Need
to Bring to the Table:
- Coordinate the resolution of end user problems, providing the
appropriate level of support and escalating issues as needed.
- Participation in collaborative work and service restoration
teams as needed to ensure standards are being followed and that
service is restored quickly and correctly.
- Assist with successful transition of new small applications
into the organization.
- Ensure 24x7 uptime for small applications Opportunity is
Calling, Apply Now!Recruiter: Austin Ellis Yoh makes finding and
applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right
opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out
more here! Note: Any pay ranges displayed are estimations. Actual
pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical
expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job
description. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.Yoh, a
Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran.Visit to contact us if you are an individual with
a disability and require accommodation in the application
Keywords: Yoh, Newark , IT Service Delivery Analyst, Professions , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...