Senior Business Consultant
Company: DecisivEdge, LLC
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Summary DecisivEdge has an immediate opportunity for a Senior
Business Consultant, Finance Industry. This role is responsible for
supporting the Advisory Services Practice for DecisivEdge while
leading the effort to deliver best-in-class services and solutions
to our Clients. You will work in our Newark, DE office or remotely
as an integral member of our delivery team focused on software
deployment and related activities to ensure we increase our
company's success with our growing base of clients. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver Billable Consultancy Services (80% of the time)
- Create and deploy appropriate methodologies to deliver value to
the Client base.
- Lead and participate in business process improvement projects.
Provide guidance to Clients based on deep industry understanding in
multiple areas of the banking, specialty finance services, and
- Participates in business requirements gathering sessions with
our clients in the banking, specialty finance services, and
- Discover and document business process flows, high-level system
integrations, and data flows.
- Support all implementation projects by providing assistance in
system configuration and/or software coding where required.
- Provide functional and technical leadership on OFSLL
- Gather information from clients through existing documentation,
interviews, meetings, system demonstrations, and side-by-side
shadowing of personnel.
- Generate repeat business by creating value for Clients and
through the effective management of the relationship.
- Develop the Advisory Services Practice (10% of the time)
- Lead the development/delivery of OFSLL training to broaden and
deepen delivery capabilities.
- Participate in the development of other BA resources to ensure
scalable operations for the practice area.
- Help create and enhance the practice delivery methodology
- Sales Support (10% of the time)
- Support sales efforts as a subject matter expert and by
demonstrating the capabilities of the solution to prospective
- Assist with analysis and response to RFPs including reviewing
the request, identifying questions, gathering documentation, and
helping with the approach and high-level estimates QualificationsTo
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or duty
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/ExperienceBachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS,
Accounting, Finance, Engineering or related field; and ten to
fifteen years of experience as a Senior Business Analyst in and
understanding of Financial Services operations, Accounting, Client
service; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Technical and/or Domain Knowledge Deep understanding of multiple
areas and business processes within the Finance Industry. Examples
of business areas include Origination, Underwriting, Customer
Service, Accounting, Collections, Risk Management, and
Compliance.Understanding of common Finance Industry formulas,
including time value of money, amortization, depreciation, product
pricing, and cash flow calculations. Knowledge of the Oracle
Financial Services Lending and Leasing (OFSLL) product is an asset.
If the candidate does not possess product knowledge, he/she will be
required to demonstrate an aptitude for learning and becoming a
subject matter expert on an enterprise lending platform in short
Ability to travel to Client locations across North America, as
Keywords: DecisivEdge, LLC, Newark , Senior Business Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Newark, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!